question

joel-3 avatar image
joel-3 asked

How can I get the custom identity for the currently logged in user?

I currently can't seem to get the custom ID for the logged in user, I have tried using PlayFabClientAPI.GetAccountInfo() and try and log .AccountInfo.CustomIdInfo.CustomId, however, the customID is null, but on PlayFab I can see there is a customID assigned to that user.

The custom ID's for users are not created on the app's end, they are created on our website, so I can't simply create a new one when logging in, as I believe that will override the current one. Is there something I'm missing here?

apisunity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

PlayFabClientAPI.GetAccountInfo() works well on my side. Have you tested with some other player accounts?Do they have the same issue? If do, please share your TitleId and the account's PlayFabId.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

joel-3 avatar image joel-3 commented ·

I haven't tested with other players yet, Its just strange because I can see their ID in the Identities section on the player overview, but I'll test some more on other players

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.