question

Damian Rajamanie avatar image
Damian Rajamanie asked

How to get Playstation Network Friends?

So I'm working on a friends system, and our game is currently on Steam. This is great. I can Authenticate against steam, get the steam friends included in my list, and also add and remove to the list my own in game (playfab) friends.

So we will be releasing on Playstation 4 with cross play between PC and Playstation. If I Authenticate against Playstation Network, why is there no option to include PSN friends as there is Steam and Facebook in GetFriendList()?

How do I go about getting them or is this simply something playfab does not/cannot provide for us?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Currently PlayFab have integration with Facebook and Steam friends lists, but not PSN. Besides, for PSN related questions, please Create Ticket for help. Due to PSN developer licensing, we cannot provide detailed information on their platform in our forums.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.