question

farinetti@brokenarmsgames.com avatar image
farinetti@brokenarmsgames.com asked

Error: Title over limit ActionTriggerCount when there is no action

Good morning, I'm having a problem while setting up a Rules into Automation tab. My project is AAC8, At the moment if I'm checkin the limits I have only 1 ActionTriggers

If I'm going into the Rules page I see no rules, but when I try to create my rule I get this error:

Can you explain how the counter is working and what actually it counts?

Best Regards

Elisa

action-limits.png (41.3 KiB)
bikeadded.png (58.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

This should be fixed for you now. I found an invalid segment entry action that was not being displayed in the game manager. In addition to counting as an additional action trigger against your limit, it was preventing the creation of any more actions. I've cleaned it out and you should be able to create new actions up to the limit again.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

This, in addition to the problems with the segment page yesterday, seems to have stemmed from the recovered deletion attempt on your title a few months back. If you notice anything else out of the ordinary, continue to let us know.

0 Likes 0 ·
ericius avatar image ericius commented ·

Looks like I've similar case with title F07D.

Title have:

- 1 segment with 1 enter action

- 1 scheduled task with 1 action

I see "1 action triggers / 3 action triggers" for Action triggers Limits (I think it should be 2/3) and can't create new segment with action ("Error Title is over the limit of 3 for ActionTriggerCount. No more can be created until some are deleted.")

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ ericius commented ·

Actually, this doesn't appear to be the same issue. There aren't any undead action triggers lurking in the database for your title. Instead, it looks like we are, in some instances, counting your Scheduled tasks against your action trigger count. It doesn't show up on the limits page, because we don't calculate it the same way in all cases. We'll get this fixed.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.