question

Raelynn avatar image
Raelynn asked

Straightforward Postman Put request?

Hi, I am attempting to upload an asset bundle to CDN via a Postman PUT request. I have run the GetContentUploadURL request and stored the resulting URL but I consistently get a SignatureDoesNotMatch error when attempting to PUT to that URL.

I have attempted using various Header and Body formats/schemas from various other forum posts to no avail and I cannot seem to find a straightforward example of how to perform a simple PUT through postman.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Have you check this post: https://community.playfab.com/questions/384/206721777-GetContentUploadURL-question.html? Please make sure you are using the same ContentType in GetContentUploadURL and the PUT request. For example, if you are using a body in GetContentUploadURL like this

{
  "Key": "images/sword_icon.png",
  "ContentType": "image/png"
}

Then, in Postman, you will PUT the image with Headers set to the following:

And the Body to binary like

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.