question

payal avatar image
payal asked

I lost my google authentication account linking of playfab when phone got reset! Now how do I login?

I scanned the barcode with Google authenticator app, now I have lost access to the authentication app because phone got reset please help me login

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We've removed two-factor auth from your account, so you should be able to sign in now.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

IBRAHIM COHEN avatar image
IBRAHIM COHEN answered

Hello @Brendan, I had to factory-reset my phone and lost the google authenticator app. How can I get the two-factor app removed from my account as well? I had to create a new account in order to be able to post this :-|

Hello @BrendanI am facing the same problem, how can I have my two-factor removed?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.