question

ianphipps avatar image
ianphipps asked

Bug: Analytics tab displays incorrect numbers in 4-week view

When my analytics tab is in 4-week view (all regions/platforms) it displays this:

wrong-users.png

which would be awesome, but is nowhere near correct. In 7-day view, I see this:

right-users.png

Thought you might like to know.

analytics
wrong-users.png (18.4 KiB)
right-users.png (16.9 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Could you share your Title Id so that @Brendan or @Andy may have a check for you. Besides, are you sure you are using the same filters between 7-days view and 4-weeks view?

0 Likes 0 ·
ianphipps avatar image ianphipps commented ·

Is there a secure way to do so? I'm not sure I should share that information in a public forum. I'm quite sure that all I changed was the time period drop-down. Unless there's some setting that does not persist between time-period views, I was using the same filters.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

This appears to be a bug in the analytics display. It seems to only affect the last couple days, and only the new players chart. I do see it across multiple games, though. We'll get it fixed.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Oh, also, sharing your title id is perfectly safe. It's not a secret. In fact it's trivial to determine the title id of any title that has shipped using Playfab.

0 Likes 0 ·
ianphipps avatar image ianphipps Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Good to know, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.