question

Engin Yılmaz avatar image
Engin Yılmaz asked

How Can I implement Facebook Auth with Permission?

Hello, there is a facebook unity auth tutorial in Playfab tutorial section and link is this.

When I login with facebook with this tutorial, its not asking me permission like this one in the picture below;

How can I modify it to ask for permission to user? Thank you.

Authentication
facebooklogin.jpg (104.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Have you finished all the steps in the tutorial documentation? Till the Code part (implementing PlayfabFacebookAuthExample.cs), the tutorial shows how to create an app at Facebook and implement Facebook SDK at Unity, then enable Facebook login on PlayFab.

The authentication screenshot you provide should be implemented at following parts in the documentation. I am not sure which platform you are trying to implement, but in the Facebook application manager page, please navigate to [PRODUCTS] -> [Facebook Login] to config the login of your platform. After finishing the rest steps in the documentation, when you try to login with Facebook, there will be a web browser popping up for authentication like the screenshot you provided.

In addition, this is already a case that is beyond the scope of PlayFab service. We highly recommend you seeking for more information on Facebook Developer Community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.