question

MGGD avatar image
MGGD asked

"Created" column shows incorrect date.,Creation data is not correct.

Hello,

Today is 22-12-2018, I created and logged in with an account two days ago (20-12-2018), but the "Created" column shows the account was created today, even though the last login is two days ago!

Hello,

Today is 22-12-2018. I logged in with an account (while testing the game) two days ago (20-12-2018), but the "Created" column shows the account was created today and the last login was 2 days ago!

Did I misunderstand something?

create.png (33.0 KiB)
create.png (33.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Does this issue occur on other player accounts? If this is an occasional issue, it could be a simple data error. I'll be better if you can share your title ID with us. There is a temporary issue impacting the Players tab ongoing and it will be fixed soon. I am not sure if this issue is related.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

MGGD avatar image MGGD commented ·

Title ID is: 252.

MY account time zone is UTC+2:Cairo, in case that was related.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ MGGD commented ·

It is possible that it may be caused by the issue I mentioned. I created this 3 players yesterday and because of this issue, they didn't appear in the player tab. Today the issue has been fixed and these players show up. I believe this will not affect you in using player related API calls.

0 Likes 0 ·
MGGD avatar image MGGD Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Glad it has been fixed :) Thanks.

1 Like 1 ·
maxime.savard@frimastudio.com avatar image
maxime.savard@frimastudio.com answered

it is still happening for us

is there a fix?

image.png (169.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.