question

hauk70 avatar image
hauk70 asked

Can't use playfab from our dev team office (IP is blocked?)

Hello, we are busy developing our mobile game but for some reason, all playfab API requests are failed when called from inside our office network.

Which of our actions caused this issue?

Our titleID:5626 IP 91.233.111.38 How can we request unblock our network?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

There's no block/unblock at all - the only way an IP Address would be blocked would be if AWS has blocked it (due to it being the source of a DoS attack, for example). What exactly are you seeing when you make a call? Can you post an example from Postman of the response? What do you see if you get a Wireshark capture of the communication attempt?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hauk70 avatar image hauk70 commented ·

Error when unity editor trying to login (wtih valid data) /Client/LoginWithCustomID PlayFabError(ServiceUnavailable, Unknown Error, 400 BadRequest)

The sample API in docs receive me Service Unavailable 503. I attach response.photo-2018-12-24-14-06-18.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ hauk70 commented ·

I can't reproduce your issue. I just tried "LoginWithCustomID" with your Title Id and it works well. So the Server side is OK. And in your screenshot, Chrome gives a NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID error. This error usually relates to certificates like https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/7391219?hl=en. PlayFab's certificate is issued by Amazon and there should be no issue. I'd suggest you check the certificate used in your computer to see if it's the correct one.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.