question

Daniel avatar image
Daniel asked

Client focus change spam

Recently playstream has been showing these infinite amounts of identical "Client focus change" messages.

That's quite annoying when you are trying to debug something. Is it a bug? How can I disable this information?
P.S. I am aware of the reason why it appears. Every time on application focus state is changed - it sends this request to the PlayFab. I didn't implement anything like that. Seems like some built-in feature of the plugin or something?

I would appreciate any help, thanks.

Using Unity 2018.2.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

This is a new feature in PlayFab, for more info, you can find at https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-analytics/analytics-metrics/sessions. To disable it, you can either changing in Game Manager or setting PlayFabSettings.DisableFocusTimeCollection to true as the document said.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.