question

flagg avatar image
flagg asked

how to export all data title ? cloud script ?

Hello, i am new user on playfab, i need to export all data title to an app symfony or angular.

May be cloud script ? do you have any example of this or tuto ?

Could you help me ?

thanks a lot

Title Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

We do not support on-click backup. However, most of the data in a title can be manually exported as a json file via Game Manager.

Please see the UB_Uploader project within our PlayFab Official Demo – UnicornBattle. In the folder PlayFabData, there is a list of json files that represent what kind of data supports exporting. Besides, you can modified this project on your own if you have a backup data restoring requirement.

For players data export, you can use ExportMasterPlayerData API call and be aware that you need to enable “Receive master player data export emails” in [Game Manager] -> [Settings] -> [Email Preference]. For more detailed information, please see PlayFab GDPR - Deleting and Exporting Player Data.

In addition, you can send a post in our Feature Requests Forum and more votes from other users can help with the priority.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.