question

iamaani avatar image
iamaani asked

Can I view data before 30 days in Event History column under Analytics?,Could I view data before 30 days in the Event History column under Analytics?

I'm trying to download data beyond 30 days for Google Purchases made more than a month ago. I have to see them through Event History as some of them are sandbox purchases and they do not appear any CSVs.

I'm trying to look for data beyond 30 days for Google Purchases made more than a month ago.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

You can increase Event Data Retention in Settings. Firstly, you can login to the PlayFab Game Manager. Then visit "Settings" → "Limits" → "Searchable event history" (under "PlayStream" catalog). Click "Searchable event history".

By changing the plan, you can have a up to 90 days Event Data Retention. And if you need more, you can also contact PlayFab.

You may also try with Snowflake for data warehousing. For more info, please see Getting Started With PlayFab + Snowflake. Besides, PlayFab is very close to opening up the new data warehouse feature, you can keep an eye on the blogs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.