question

celialegend avatar image
celialegend asked

I can't remove my cloud script revision cause there is no "remove revision" button and "deploy" button

hello, guys, i use github managerment to sync code , but it seems there is some thing syntax error in my javascript file, and then the two button right disappeared and i can not remove those revision, thanks for your help.

CloudScript
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Are you sure the version you want to delete is not live? You can't remove or deploy the live version. For other versions, even there is syntax error, you should still be able to remove them. If you still have this issue, please share your Title ID.

0 Likes 0 ·
celialegend avatar image celialegend JayZuo ♦ commented ·

yes i am sure it is not live. my title ID:B607, here is the screenshort:

0 Likes 0 ·
tmp.jpg (227.0 KiB)

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I just tried logging into my own test title both with GitHub integration turned on and without, and with the same Role as you have set on your title, and the remove revision option showed up for me on all but the live revision, so I'm not sure why you'd be seeing that. I've removed your revision 45, but can you try re-testing today, and if you're still not seeing it, let us know the details of your browser and its version?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

celialegend avatar image celialegend commented ·

sorry for my careless, i ignore this :

i think we should shut down the question now.....thanks for your help and sorry for wasting your time...

0 Likes 0 ·
tmp.jpg (312.0 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.