question

doronhn avatar image
doronhn asked

Upgrade to new playfab version - problem

Hey,

i just upgrade to new version of playfab and someone wend wrong, dont know why.

after i import the package and all the files manually i got like 50 errors saying that "the type or namespace name 'playfab' could not be found."

two questions:

1. how do i go back the previous version?

2. what did i dont wrong?

p.s

when i tried to import the playfab extension and not the editor version also, the error gone. but i wasnt able to build the game.

sdks
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

What's the SDK you are using? Is it the Unity SDK?

0 Likes 0 ·
doronhn avatar image doronhn commented ·

both latest version.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

The latest version SDK (2.56.181204) works well on my side. You may try to delete PlayFabSdk and PlayFabEditorExtensions folder under your project and reimport the package to see if it works. If you still have the error, you can try to close and reopen your project to let Unity reload the assets and compile your scripts. For previous version of the Unity SDK, you can download it here: https://github.com/PlayFab/UnitySDK/tree/master/Packages by choosing different commits.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.