question

doronhn avatar image
doronhn asked

problem with user deletion \ Delete all players

Hey,

i have two issues:

1. A month ago i tried to delete my user, it was linked with Facebook, and i think with Google also.

since then, i cant sign in into my game, with the error - "Account is unavailable, because it is being deleted". I am afraid when i will publish the game, problems like this will appear.

a. can you delete the user manually?

b. how can i prevent from something like this to happen again?

2. i want to delete all users and all the data. what is the best way? how do i create a task to unlink all user and then delete it?

thanks.

Account Managementtasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

Yes, we've identified a bug where some linked logins weren't being fully deleted. It's in the process of being fixed. If you provide your title id and the player id of the user you're trying to login as, I can verify it's hitting this issue.

As to how to avoid it, you want to make sure you unlink all linked logins prior to deleting users. The only ways to do that are either through the client API or in the Game Manager for your title.

If you're trying to delete all your users, I'm curious why. If you're trying to transition to being a live title, you may be better off creating a new title so as not to comingle your dev and production environments.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

doronhn avatar image doronhn commented ·

this is my title ID - D668

for the player id, i dont have it...

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ doronhn commented ·

I'm a little bit confused. The only linked logins I see you using on that title are android device ids and custom ids. When you hit the 409 attempting to sign in, what kind of login are you using? Can you send me that id?

0 Likes 0 ·
doronhn avatar image doronhn Andy ♦♦ commented ·

why the confusion?

the game is in test mode, its not finished yet, i am working to finish it.

from time to time i try to delete all users.

i dont have the id of the device. its an android device.

the device model is - one plus

if you want i can try re log with him right now, and you will see it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

The confusion was because you said there were linked Facebook and Google logins, but I didn't see those types of logins being used anywhere else or calls to login or link those types of logins.

Also, sorry, without knowing either the Android device id or the Playfab player id, I can't really dig any deeper into why you're unable to log in using a previously-deleted account. If you're able to provide the id you're attempting to use to login, let me know and I can take a look.

0 Likes 0 ·
doronhn avatar image doronhn Andy ♦♦ commented ·

i found out the device id -

B4DBA4D7E3879647

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.