question

yizhoupan avatar image
yizhoupan asked

Fail to create a new prize table with the error "StatisticAlreadyHasPrizeTable"

Leaderboards and Statistics
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yizhoupan avatar image yizhoupan commented ·

Hi,

Sorry for submitting the thread accidently. I did not find the way to edit it.

My title is D95A. And I am trying to create a new Prize Table for Statistics "Highest_Survival_Phase". But it always shows the error "StatisticAlreadyHasPrizeTable" even I have no prize table at all in the "Prize Table" dashboard.

Before I met this issue, I created a prize table and use the statistics "Battle_Power", then I tried to change the statistics to "Highest_Survival_Phase". But it always reset to "Battle_Power" after I clicked save. So I deleted all my prize tables and tried to create a new one. Then I met the issue of "StatisticAlreadyHasPrizeTable".

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

In reviewing your title, it looks like you've found a corner case somehow, where the statistic still has the ID for the Prize Table previously associated with it. Do you happen to remember the order of operations, so that we can see if we can reproduce the issue? Also, when it your ship date? If possible, I'd like to leave the statistic in that state for a couple of days, so that the engineering team can look at the specifics.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Brendan,

We only use this title for internal development use, so we can leave that statistics there.

I only remember an approximate order of operations which was mentioned in my description.

1. I created a new prize table which uses the statistic "Battle_Power". I filled all the information and added 1 rank with a push notification action
  2. I went back to the leader board, and manually reset the "Battle_Power" leader board to test the prize table. The prize table worked as expected.
  3. I accidentally added a statistics "BattlePower"(different from "Battle_Power") to a player, which automatically generates a new leaderboard for "BattlePower". (I can not remember this step really accurately.)
  4. I opened to the prize-table which I just created, change the statistics to "Highest_Survival_Phase", then I click "save".
0 Likes 0 ·

Continue from previous comment

• I opened the prize-table again, found that the statistics was still "Battle_Power". I tried to change the statistics for several times. But it always reset to "Battle_Power" after save.
    • I deleted the prize-table.
    • I tried to create another leaderboard with statistics "Highest_Survival_Phase". But there was an error message "StatisticAlreadyHasPrizeTable" when I tried to save it. I tried it for several times but all of them failed.

Hope those information can help.

0 Likes 0 ·
    brendan avatar image brendan yizhoupan commented ·

Thanks, that's extremely useful - we'll see if we can reproduce the error using that info.

0 Likes 0 ·
    franklinchen avatar image franklinchen yizhoupan commented ·

Thank your for your feedback, we can reproduce this issue with your steps. We've filed a bug on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
    franklinchen avatar image franklinchen yizhoupan commented ·

This new prize table creation issue is fixed, please let us know if you can see this error again

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.