I've been reading a lot about best login practices but I don't feel comfortable yet with the whole process.
Let's say this is the login process.
1. User start game
2. The game creates PlayfabAccount with DeviceID
3. The user is authenticated and shows Game UI
4. User links a Facebook account
5. Should we unlink the device? if so, why?
1. User logs in with Playfab or Facebook? Here is my biggest concern.
How the recovery process should works? The user has the account linked with Facebook. Let's say he uninstall the game or losses his phone, and later he wants to play again. How do I know if the Facebook account is linked to another playfab account?
Im lost here in the whole process...
Thanks! Any help with be appreciated