question

andrewdd avatar image
andrewdd asked

I cant delete players

If player had title files it wont be deleted, my temp players did not deleted in three days, if I delete title files before, player will be deleted normally.

Player Data
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, it will be great if you can provide us with your title ID and player ID which you have problem with, so that we can look into it for you.

0 Likes 0 ·
andrewdd avatar image andrewdd Seth Du ♦ commented ·

TitleID 7A, players id: 73EAC65DD275E71F, 765D697371E75CAF

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ andrewdd commented ·

I have tested in my testing title and it seems accounts can be deleted even with files stored. May I ask how do you delete your player account? is it via Game Manager or API calls? Error messages or screenshot will also help. If there is any title issue, I will @Brendan and he can help you with it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Actually, the issue (which was fixed on Monday) was unrelated to files (or any other data saves). It was a temporary issue with some accounts not completing the deletion process, but we tracked it down and put a fix in. Let us know if you're still having any trouble with any player accounts.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andrewdd avatar image andrewdd commented ·

Yes, this two problematic accounts is still in delete queue. (I deleted them one week ago).

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan andrewdd commented ·

Depending on the load, the player deletion queue may have a significant wait to it - that's why we recommend always unlinking authentication mechanisms from accounts prior to deletion, if you're using test accounts (and so, want to re-use the auth right away). That said, I just checked and those accounts have been deleted, so you should be able to re-use their logins now (assuming that was what had you blocked).

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.