question

wendsaaaa avatar image
wendsaaaa asked

Hi . Is iy possible for my client to have an item in the inventory after the registration. If yes how can i dothat?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

You can set a PlayStream Rule on the player_added_title event. This event is triggered when a player creates a new account for a title. And in the Rule, you can chose Grant item to add a item to user's inventory. However, please note that this action will take a little time. So it's possible that the user's inventory is empty if you query immediately after registration. You may wait a few seconds before checking this item.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wendsaaaa avatar image wendsaaaa commented ·

Hi sir. Im sorry but can i find the player data title in play fab? And where is it located?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan wendsaaaa commented ·

Sure, this tutorial described the use of player data (aka player title data) in detail: https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/landing-players/using-player-data

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.