question

shdoyle avatar image
shdoyle asked

Everytime I search for a player ID, I am getting either "Error" or "Error 503" messages and the portal won't load.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shdoyle avatar image shdoyle commented ·

After a really really long wait. (approx. 90 seconds). Games are loading, but I can't seem to use the player indexing dashboard.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We found an issue that was causing increased load on our player search servers this morning. It was resolved earlier today, but we've put in place safe-guards to prevent the same thing from occurring again.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shdoyle avatar image shdoyle commented ·

So, when are you guys placing those safe-guards?

The exact same issue is occuring right now.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan shdoyle commented ·

We're working on getting them deployed later today. We did see the issue with search was back temporarily, but it's back to normal at this point, so you should be able to search without issues. Once the safe-guards are deployed, this shouldn't re-occur.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.