question

zippro avatar image
zippro asked

How can I change my game studio. One of them is not enterprise.

I have two studios but one of theme is not Enterprise. I want to switch my game to other studio.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I've responded to your ticket on this. For the sake of others looking for this info, we'll be updating with automation around setting your newly created studios to your tier in Q1. In the meantime, just let us know one Title ID for a title in the studio that needs to be updated and the name of the company under which you signed your contract, and we can get it added to your (Indie/Pro/Enterprise) account.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zippro avatar image zippro commented ·

Bubble Popland Title ID : 9B5B

Studio Name : NARCADE

We want to move "Bubble Popland" to "NARCADE" studio. NARCADE is Enterprice Studio.

Name : Metin Demirkol

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan zippro commented ·

Done, but please note that we left your one paid upgrade in place as-is, as it exceeds the higher limit of the Indie/Pro/Enterprise tiers.

0 Likes 0 ·
zippro avatar image zippro commented ·

Hi Brendan
Bubble Popland is still not at NARCADE Studio.
Because of that we can't change the Player statics limit. 300 limit is enough for us and its free for our current package.
Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan zippro commented ·

We updated that studio and its titles with the correct limits, and added it to your account. So as far as our billing is concerned, that's now a NARCADE studio. Was there something else you wanted us to do? We can move titles to the other studio if you want, though bear in mind that won't change the Publisher IDs they use.

For the statistics, you've already created 500 statistics in that title. For that reason, it's not possible to switch to a lower limit on that. If what you need to do is a full "reset" of your development environment, you can always delete that Title ID and create new one, so that it has only the stats you want. We'll be providing a way to delete statistics (and their associated leaderboards) later this quarter, as well. So if you prefer, you could wait on that update, and then delete the stats you're not using.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.