question

shashi avatar image
shashi asked

Deleting all user which are friends even showing in unity as friends and when check check in FlayFab it show db error

Hi,

Deleting all user which are friends even showing in unity as friends and when check check in FlayFab it show db error at first time.

Attaching attachments

screen-shot-2018-11-01-at-31342-pm.pngscreen-shot-2018-11-01-at-31401-pm.png

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shashi avatar image shashi commented ·

Old data not deleted as I deleted , it comes again, please justify that why this is happening

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

This seems to be a bug with Game Manager. @Brendan & @Andy I have the similar error when I check Friends with PlayFab's Game Manager dashboard. However in Unity, you should be able to get the right friends list.

Besides, I'm not sure what do you mean "Old data not deleted as I deleted". Do you mean the player is not deleted? How did you delete players? Using API calls or Game Manager? If you are using API calls, which API are you using? And also, if possible, please share the TitleId you are using.

11 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

All the user deleted from the Game Manager, But after some day it again showing in the game manager, That previously user data is stand as Old data.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Thanks, we've filed a bug to get this addressed.

0 Likes 0 ·

Brendan, How much time more you need to get fix this.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan shashi commented ·

It's not really possible for us to give timelines for fixes immediately. For feature-impacting bugs, we do get those prioritized quickly, but for things (like this) that are more cosmetic, it may be a little while before it gets into the schedule.

0 Likes 0 ·
skittluier avatar image skittluier brendan commented ·

I think it actually limits this feature as well because the "Delete" option just doesn't work then. In our game, we will use a friend list the player can see in-game and if people can't remove their friends, we will get a lot of questions about it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Hi team any update, and if we delete any user from playfab Admin panel, then it's should be automatically removed from other friendlist.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ shashi commented ·

The issue should be fixed now. Let us know if you're still seeing a problem loading the friends list for these players in game manager.

0 Likes 0 ·
nielsg-1 avatar image nielsg-1 Andy ♦♦ commented ·

I'm still seeing players in friend lists that have been removed.
When I retrieve the friends list in cloudscript I get the friends but the facebookId's of the remove friends are null.

0 Likes 0 ·
Maarten Braaksma avatar image
Maarten Braaksma answered

Hello @Brendan and @Jay Zuo. I would like to re-open this topic again.

It seems that the PlayFabClientAPI, as well as the PlayFabServerAPI, is not able to remove a Steam friend from the PlayFab friend list.

Both APIs are indicating that the user can't be found, even though the user is still in my friend list on the PlayFab website as well as the friend list within the game when calling PlayFabClientAPI.GetFriendsList.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.