question

galvanicauston avatar image
galvanicauston asked

Bug in player statistics from leaderboard?

I'm requesting statistics to be bundled with a client's GetLeaderboard request. When I get the results back the value of the leaderboard entry is different from the same statistic in the profile statistics list. In my case it seems that the offending value is from a player who has multiple versions of this leaderboard statistic and the GetLeaderboard request is giving me an old version. I'm not specifying the version in the GetLeaderboard request so I presumed that was giving me the most recent version of the leaderboard and the associated player statistics. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
galvanicauston avatar image
galvanicauston answered

Support informed me that all versions of the player statistics are packed into the request. I wasn't correctly sorting the list before getting the statistic value.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.