question

ollie avatar image
ollie asked

ADS Setting Check - No Obvious Access

We are trying to activate Ads through Payfab. We have made sure to check all of the available permissions in our settings but no tabs or options seem to have been activated. Is there something else that we need to do?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image
Andy answered

The Ads features are still in beta. If it's something you're interested in enabling, please let us know the title id you'd like it turned on for.

14 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ollie avatar image ollie commented ·

The game is Brig12 by Traega Entertainment.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ ollie commented ·

I need the id. It's the 4-digit hex number displayed associated with your title and in the URL.

0 Likes 0 ·

It should be E619

0 Likes 0 ·

Got it. I'll get you added.

0 Likes 0 ·

Many thanks!!

0 Likes 0 ·

@Andy Did you get a chance to look into adding us? I still don't see the tab in the interface.

0 Likes 0 ·

I submitted the change. You should see the feature available on your title now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Thanks let me take a look.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Killi avatar image
Killi answered

Hi Playfab Team! Could you please enable ads for our studio as well? Title Hammer Jump (3F93) and same game sandbox version (417)

10 |1200

michael.herrera@clopas.net avatar image
michael.herrera@clopas.net answered

Hey @Andy, Team Clopas is still interested in this Beta.

Our studio is GoLoco Games, game is called Final Pilot, and the number / code is 88030.

1 comment
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.