question

amogenlara avatar image
amogenlara asked

The type or namespace name `GetCloudScriptUrlResult' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

i update playfab sdk, then this error comes, please help.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That API call (https://api.playfab.com/documentation/Client/method/GetCloudScriptUrl) was removed from the SDK back in 2016. Please use ExecuteCloudScript for any new development work you're doing. The old call will continue to work for titles that were shipped back when it was still available in the SDK, but it is not supported going forward.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image
Andy answered

Which SDK are you using? C#, Unity? Do you know which version you were upgrading from?

That's not a type name with which I'm familiar. Is it possibly something you added as an extension to our base SDK? The closest things I could find is PlayFab.ClientModels.GetContentDownloadUrlResult

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.