question

info-7 avatar image
info-7 asked

Server/GetPlayersInSegment returns 0 entries

Suddently my server stopped giving me players from my segments. They run fine and take time to load but no results are given.

I've tried creating a new segment and the same behaviour repeats

I've also tried to run the call from the TRY IT button and the result is this one:

{
 "code": 200,
 "status": "OK",
 "data": {
  "ProfilesInSegment": 0,
  "PlayerProfiles": []
 },
 "CallBackTimeMS": 5087
}
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Player search and segmentation functions are under maintenance, please see the PlayFab status at https://status.playfab.com/.

We recommend you to subscribe this website via clicking “Subscribe to updates” button, so that you can receive the latest updates once the maintenance on player search and segmentation functions are accomplished.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

info-7 avatar image
info-7 answered

The status says it's fixed, but my calls still return 0 players, I get some players but from a segment which contains 8000 players and it shows 133 only. I tried creating new segments and the response it's still 0, and also changing the parameters of the query returned 0 players.

3 comments
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

We have tested in our own Game Manager, and the segment function works fine. For your case, please provide us with your title ID so that @Brendan can help with your issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
info-7 avatar image info-7 Seth Du ♦ commented ·

my title ID is : E3FA

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan info-7 commented ·

That particular title is in our quarantine vertical, due to regular dataupdaterateexceeded and apiclientrequestratelimitexceeded issues. While the main vertical has been updated for the issue we recently experienced with the player profiles, the quarantine vertical is scheduled to be updated later today.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.