question

Francesco avatar image
Francesco asked

Pricing the kind of version PlayFab

Hi, I am evaluating the various products that there are on the network as BaaS and in particular the prices.

I have seen that, in your section of Prices, there is the version Indie Studio LIMITED TIME OFFER at $99 per month.

Is this offer valid forever as soon as I decide to buy it?

Also, if I buy the Professional instead, can I ask for dedicated support for only one year?

I hope I've been clear Thank you.

Francesco.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

There are limits on the Indie Tier contract. Of special note is that it converts into a standard pro tier agreement once you have over 100,000 monthly active users. As long as you're still working on your first hit game, it's a great, incredibly affordable plan.

On the pro tier, we don't currently allow unbundling the support or special durations. We don't price it separately right now, so we'd have to negotiate what the alternative price would be.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.