question

HuiyongChen avatar image
HuiyongChen asked

how can i sign the pro contract by DocuSign?,how can i sign the contract of pro account?

To update to pro account , i sent a email to playfab team with my information needed. and then i received a email from playFab team that tell me "i Sent the Pro contract to Huiyong using DocuSign ".

the question is that i never used DocuSign before, where can i receive the contract?email ?what email?

i sent the email with my information to playfab, and i recieved a email by playFab engagement manager "i sent the Pro contract to Huiyong using DocuSign". i never used Docusign before, is that mean i will receive a email from DocuSign?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

You should have received an email from DocuSign sent on behalf of our engagement team. That should contain a link to the document. If you can't find it, please check your spam folder. There's more information available at this link: https://support.docusign.com/articles/How-do-I-sign-a-DocuSign-document-Basic-Signing

11 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

HuiyongChen avatar image HuiyongChen commented ·

thanks , i didn't find the email ,even int the spam folder. so i sent a new email address to your team. i hope this time it works.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ HuiyongChen commented ·

Sorry about that! Yes, please follow up with your contact on the engagement team and let me know if you continue to run into trouble.

-1 Like -1 ·

i received a new email and signed the contract , how can i check if my account upgraded to pro?

0 Likes 0 ·

Great! One of the first things you'll notice is an increase in the values on the limits page once we've updated your title to the pro tier. In the future there will be other, clearer indicators, but for now that's your best bet.

0 Likes 0 ·

and when should i pay the bill?

0 Likes 0 ·

We'll be sending you an invoice around the 15th of each month.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi, andy! I still don't notice any change about the limits page, how long it is supposed to be done?

0 Likes 0 ·

What title id are you working on? I can check.

0 Likes 0 ·

Title ID:
C887

0 Likes 0 ·

It looks like the limits have been updated for your title. You should be good to go.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.