question

doronhn avatar image
doronhn asked

Title data key order

Hey,

I have a problem with the order of the keys in the title data.

When I created the key level10 (which contains 1),he showing before level2, which I created the before.

Is there a way to play with it?

Title Data
order.png (13.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The key value in title data is a String value and the sorting method is like files ordered by name in the file system.

There are few workaround solutions to this issue, for example, you can name those less than 10 levels like level01, level02, level03… which means keeping the numbers at the end having the same format, which can be 2 digits. Thus, you may pay attention that once you have a level number equal or greater than 100, your issue will happen again.

The sorting method is the same as the way of sorting files in File Explorer on Windows or Finder on MacOS. Try sorting files by name in a folder, and you can get the same result.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.