malsowayegh avatar image
malsowayegh asked

Prize Table Error

Hello there,

I have this problem whenever I open prize tables tab

how can I fix it?

prizetable-error.png (243.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What is your title ID, and what exactly are you doing that causes that error to pop up?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

malsowayegh avatar image malsowayegh commented ·

titleID: 722F

I'm not 100% sure.

but I was trying to create a prize table with actions and I guess I didn't complete action parameter.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan malsowayegh commented ·

Thanks, I reproduced the issue and submitted a bug. You are correct that this is caused by attempting to save an invalid Action (in this case, a send email Action, since email isn't configured for the title). I also deleted the invalid table, to unblock you.

0 Likes 0 ·
malsowayegh avatar image malsowayegh brendan commented ·

Thank you. it works now

but I have a lil problem. the prize table that caused the error was on WeeklyPoints Leaderboard. now I can't create a prize table on this leaderboard because it tell me there is already a prize table on it

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Ruslan avatar image Ruslan commented ·

The same problem

56E1

The same problem

56E1

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Ruslan commented ·

So again, this seems to be due to setting an invalid condition on the action. I've removed the prize tables and their actions from that title, so that you can set up the correct ones, but please understand that the item we opened based upon the previous instance (above) is still a backlog item. We do not yet have the system set up to protect you from saving these tables with invalid conditions on them, so it's important to check the logic setup for your conditions before saving. We'll update the service as soon as we can to provide extra protections for this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.