question

Janderson avatar image
Janderson asked

CUSTOM DATA on ITEM for character

Hello, I have a question, I am creating an item that will be a creation token for a character, in this item I am putting several custom data, for example:

{"name":"Kihana","level":"1","force":"4,2","agility":"5,2","resistance":"6,1","intelligence":"9,7","armor":"2","hp":"24,4","stars":"3","evasion":"0,52","critical_chance":"0,73","race":"dark elf","type":"magican","id_char":"1"}

However, when I trade the item for the character, the custom date does not appear there in the character. What would be the function of this custom data?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

The custom data on a character token is the same as the custom data on any other catalog item. It's just a space for you to put data that informs how your game will handle the item. Maybe you want to limit use of a specific character token to players with over a certain amount of experience. That would require custom game logic, but could be driven by data you put on the character token. In your example, you could write a little bit of code to transfer the token data to the character, achieving your ends.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.