question

shashi avatar image
shashi asked

Any client/admin API which return the Contact email present status either verified or pending

Hi,

After send email to the contact email id of player, I want to check that user verified himself by clicking on this link or not. The status display only in the game manager, I want to ask you "Any client/admin API which return the Contact email present status either verified or pending"

Best,

Shashi

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

Yes. GetPlayerProfile can return the list of contact emails for a player. Each element in that list will contain an EmailVerificationStatus. To get this data, make sure you set ShowContactEmailAddresses to true in the PlayerProfileViewConstraints request parameter.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Additionally, for privacy reasons, we recommend you not return the email address to the client. To do so, you'd have to override the default profile privacy setting in the Game Manager. Stick to the server version that I linked to avoid any issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
shashi avatar image shashi commented ·

Thanks for explanation:

Url:

https://764D.playfabapi.com/Admin/GetPlayerProfile

Body: { "PlayFabId": "1D5DD0BE6C386575" }

Header: [{"key":"X-SecretKey","value":"RTNHKPYO9WPSY93PE38HS1B9T9B6FRUKIUH1I5K55Y97GIIGEP","description":""}]

Output: { "code": 200, "status": "OK", "data": { "PlayerProfile": { "PublisherId": "96F2CC2A0676B9B6", "TitleId": "764D", "PlayerId": "1D5DD0BE6C386575" } } }

I tried with above url on postman with body data but not found any email related data.

Also I enable all the client-data.png

0 Likes 0 ·
client-data.png (54.8 KiB)
Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ shashi commented ·

In order to return additional components of the Player's profile, you have to include a ProfileConstraints parameter in your request. For email addresses specifically, you'll want to add "ShowContactEmailAddresses":"True"

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.