question

Weyrdworks avatar image
Weyrdworks asked

JSON Field Reformatting on Automation Save

There's something wrong with the JSON argument field in the schedule task automation / segmentation automation. We've had our cloud script setup like this with a simple JSON argument below that has worked fine for months. It still works if I run the script on an individual player. Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 8.26.21 PM.png

HOWEVER, the JSON argument gets reformatted everytime I SAVE it for Scheduled task automation: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 8.26.39 PM.png
apisCloudScript
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Weyrdworks avatar image Weyrdworks commented ·

{"specialOffer":1} auto-reformats into "{/"specialOffer/":1}"

0 Likes 0 ·
griver08 avatar image
griver08 answered

It seem's this issue has been resolved. I was having the same problem last week, but not anymore.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Yep. It looks like the bug was resolved and the fix was deployed last night.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide the specific Title ID and Scheduled Task, so that we can have a look?

4 comments
10 |1200

Weyrdworks avatar image Weyrdworks commented ·

Sure thing!
Title ID : 70BF

Scheduled Task: "Set Special Offer"

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Weyrdworks commented ·

Thanks, and to be clear, are you saying that the script run from this scheduled task does not work, as it cannot evaluate the data passed in? I'll have the Game Manager team look into why it's stringifying the data.

0 Likes 0 ·
Weyrdworks avatar image Weyrdworks brendan commented ·

Yes. That's exactly what's happening. Everytime I hit "SAVE", it stringifies it again so you'll eventually end up changing {"specialOffer":1} to "{/////////"specialOffer/////////":1}"

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.