question

shashi avatar image
shashi asked

I want to create unique mobile field

Hi,

I want to create a new unique field by name mobile, which can be in changed in further cases, If there is any thing related this please guide me.

Myself Shashi, shashibhushan@hellotech7.com

apis
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Could you please give more details? What does the mobile field mean and where do you want to use it?

0 Likes 0 ·
shashi avatar image shashi commented ·

Thanks for consideration,

In my game I want to complete inner functionality by using OTP concept and because of that I want to sure the application hold the unique mobile field,

If you can assist on this then it is much valuable to me.

Best,

Shashi

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Are you referring to using a cryptographic One-Time Pad (OTP)? Can you describe in more detail what your user flow is and your intended code flow? You can store arbitrary data in player data or Entity Objects - that may be all that you need, if what you're doing is simply storing a value in the cloud that you're using as part of your crypto logic (in Cloud Script, on a game server, etc.). But understanding the details of your use case is critical to being able to advise you on this, so the more detail you can provide, the better.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.