question

carlosmeron avatar image
carlosmeron asked

I have a serious problem with playfab

I've been with my game for 5 months, and I wanted to make an option to ban users, and I realize that when I did the registration system I had the following ("PlayFabSettings.TitleId =" 144 ";)", by a test code that I used , and now I do not have how to handle the users and the ban, what do you recommend doing? I have around 50 thousand users

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, but it's not clear what the actual problem is that you're encountering. Is it that you have your TitleId set to the wrong ID? What is it that you're looking to have us help you do, exactly?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

carlosmeron avatar image carlosmeron commented ·

all my users went to the example id of playfab, is there a way that I can pass my users to another id that is my game?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan carlosmeron commented ·

You'll need to ship your title using your own PlayFab ID. The user accounts created in Title ID 144 are not in your Publisher ID, so no, it is not possible to move them to your Publisher ID.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.