question

maximillian.bradshaw@yahoo.com avatar image
maximillian.bradshaw@yahoo.com asked

Can we please get a Unity C# API?

I'm not a great programmer (I'm a 3D artist). And it's turning out to be very difficult to convert the current API examples (written, i believe, to be used through Postman and other similar programs).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We actually do have a complete C# SDK, along with SDKs for many other languages/engines - it's available here: https://playfab.com/docs/c/.

We'll also be updating our documentation site soon to provide examples in multiple languages.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maximillian.bradshaw@yahoo.com avatar image
maximillian.bradshaw@yahoo.com answered

I'm sorry i guess what i meant was API examples, written in C#. i know it's similar to how it's written for Postman, i just don't see how to convert it to C# in most cases. i feel like this would be a huge improvement to this system

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, we'll be updating the docs to provide examples across multiple languages.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.