question

jp-ataide avatar image
jp-ataide asked

AwardSteamAchievement empty response

teste.png

I'm trying to use AwardSteamAchievement server method but I'm getting empty result.

Tried all differents achievement "Set by" options at steamworks and always got the same empty result.

What am I missing?

teste.png (25.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eswitzer07 avatar image
eswitzer07 answered

A bit curious on this as well, trying to use AwardSteamAchievement but Im not getting anything in the response.

Title ID: F588, PlayfabID: 7EF858259FCF3E71

I call AwardSteamAchievement in Postman. Returns 200, but with nothing in AchievementResults.

Is this deprecated?

awardach.png (97.7 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

It looks like you have the achievement configured to be awarded by the client. Try changing that to Game Server. This thread has more info on this:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/22404/offical-game-server-ips-for-steam-achievements.html

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you please provide the Title ID and PlayFab ID, so that we can investigate?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.