question

robertkohout avatar image
robertkohout asked

What is the FacebookInstantGamesSignature?

I am attempting to port a unity mobile project to Facebook Instant Games. I'm attempting to use LoginWithFacebookInstantGamesId, but I don't know what the FacebookInstantGamesSignature is...? The example given is a hardcoded "abcdef". Thanks...

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

The FacebookInstantGamesSignature is a Facebook Instant Games signature for the user. You can get this signature with getSignature() method.

FBInstant.player.getSignedPlayerInfoAsync()
  .then(function (result) {
    result.getSignature();
    // Eii6e636mz5J47sfqAYEK40jYAwoFqi3x5bxHkPG4Q4.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDLVNIQTI1NiIsImlzc3VlZF9hdCI6MTUwMDM5ODY3NSwicGxheWVyX2lkIjoiMTI0OTUyNTMwMTc1MjIwMSIsInJlcXVlc3RfcGF5bG9hZCI6Im15X2ZpcnN0X3JlcXVlc3QifQ
  });

For more information, please check Facebook's document.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Salvador avatar image Salvador commented ·

I use that step to get it but when I use it it says "error": "InvalidFacebookInstantGamesSignature".

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Salvador commented ·

Seems you've asked question here:https://community.playfab.com/questions/25169/error-loginwithfacebookinstantgamesid.html, please check your configuration as Andy said.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.