question

yehor avatar image
yehor asked

UE4.19+Playfab build issues

Hi. I've tryed to build game using PlayFab on Android but had several errors:

1)

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):   .../Plugins/PlayFab/Source/PlayFab/Classes/PlayFabEnums.h(42,28) :  error: no matching function for call to 'FindObject'
PackagingResults: Error: no matching function for call to 'FindObject'
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):       const UEnum* enumPtr = FindObject<UEnum>(ANY_PACKAGE, *enumTypeName, true);
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):                              ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC1)):   Runtime/CoreUObject/Public/UObject/UObjectGlobals.h(1221,11) :  note: candidate function [with T = UEnum] not viable: cannot convert argument of incomplete type 'UPackage *' to 'UObject *'
PackagingResults: Error: no matching function for call to 'FindObject'

I've cured it with changing "CoreMinimal.h" to "EngineMinimal.h" in "PlayFabEnums.h"

2)

PackagingResults: Error: .../Plugins/PlayFab/Binaries/Android/UE4-PlayFab-armv7-es2.a(Module.PlayFab.1_of_3.cpp-armv7-es2.o): multiple definition of 'LogPlayFab'
PackagingResults: Error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
PackagingResults: Error: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: ...\Binaries\Android\TMan-armv7-es2.so
PackagingResults: Error: Command failed (Result:5): ...\Epic Games\UE_4.19\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe TMan Android Development -Project=...\.uproject  ...\.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="..." -skipdeploy -noxge -NoHotReload 
-ignorejunk. See logfile for details: 'UnrealBuildTool-2018.09.18-10.58.45.txt' 
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

As I see the problem is that Log Category "LogPlayFab" is defined more than one time, but I've searched through plugin sources and found only one definition in PlayFabPrivate.h and it has #pragma once, so I believe the problem is somewhere else.

unrealandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you try updating to the latest version of the plugin and re-testing? We updated the build today based upon issues that we encountered in review.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yehor avatar image yehor commented ·

Yes, theese erros where fixed in a build two days ago :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.