question

mulagahsc avatar image
mulagahsc asked

Error : CloudScriptAPIRequestCountExceeded

I was trying to get playerdata from the top 30 of a statistic table, and i ran into this error when executing the cloudscript. Is there a way to exceed the request count? and what is the current request count?

Hi, i am trying trying to execute a cloud script that return some playerdata from 30 of my players in my leaderboard. And i ran into this error. Is there a way to exceed the request count?

Player DataCloudScriptLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Iterating across a list of players to query data from all of them is always going to be a problem, as it generates an excessive number of API calls per player. That kind of behavior could get your title throttled or blocked, if it is considered abusive. The design of the leaderboard service is that it returns the profile data you request for the user, which can include their other statistics, tags, etc. That's the data we would recommend using to build your richer leaderboard experience.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mulagahsc avatar image mulagahsc commented ·

Ok. Gotcha will change the way we store some data and make it work

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

The number of PlayFab API requests made from a CloudScript function called by the ExecuteCloudScript API is limited to 15.

To view the usage limits, you can login to the PlayFab Game Manager. Visit the "Settings" page, then click on the "Limits" tab. And if you want to upgrade this limit, you can contact PlayFab to learn about custom limits.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.