question

Kevin Brian Valmonte avatar image
Kevin Brian Valmonte asked

Snowflake install issue

TitleID: 9E98

I'm getting an error over at snowflake: SQL compilation error: Share '"*******.PLAYFAB_SHARE"' does not exist. I've confirmed that my account is already in US West ( using this resource ) and made sure I was running as ACCOUNTADMIN both in my account and worksheet as mentioned here. The addon says "Installed Snowflake is installed." with a green check over at my title's add-on page and I have consulted the getting started w/ snowflake guide already. Unsure of what to do now.

I did have the first mistake of making a US East account and have since then removed it and made a new account in US West with a new snowflake account id. I made sure to uninstall the snowflake integration, and reinstall it with the new id. Unsure of what to do now, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

I'm not sure what's the provider_account "*******" you are using. But according to the SQL error, it seems you are using the wrong Share. As the document said, in a worksheet, you should execute the following SQL command:

CREATE DATABASE playfab_shared FROM SHARE jr71147.playfab_share

Please make sure you are using "jr71147.playfab_share" as the share identifier. If you can make sure you are using the right identifier and there is no typo issue, please let me know.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin Brian Valmonte avatar image Kevin Brian Valmonte commented ·

Oh my bad on this.The censored **** is my account ID, upon re-reading the getting started guide the jr71147.playfab_share and should not be replaced with account ID, only on the add-on page. It works now thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.