question

support-2 avatar image
support-2 asked

Objective C client status

Hello,

I was just wondering if there are any plans on taking the objective c client out of Beta?

Thanks,

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Unfortunately, there are very few developers using this SDK, so it's a relatively low priority for us right now. We do eventually want to have a complete test suite associated with this SDK, so that we can move it from Beta to General Availability, but realistically, this is going to have to take a back seat to some of the feature work that has been asked for by a broad cross-segment of our community.

The one thing that would help in terms of pushing this SDK to non-beta status would be feedback from our community, by way of Pull requests that help to genericize the functionality. Is that something you might be able to help contribute to?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

support-2 avatar image support-2 commented ·

Hello,

Thanks for your response. At the moment I don’t have any particular feedback. I have only implemented limited Playfab functionality and it has been working just fine. I am just very interested in increasing my use of Playfab but have been holding back due to the the ‘Beta’ status.

I am sorry, but I will probably not be able to help genericize the functionality.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.