question

Seohyunbin avatar image
Seohyunbin asked

Can I implement the following functions using 'playfab’?

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Apple SD Gothic Neo'} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Apple SD Gothic Neo'; min-height: 15.0px}

Can I implement the following functions using 'playfab’?

must have user login capability.

also need a 1: 1 real time showdown in the game.

And you need to be able to store and modify the information of the cards you have on the server.

should be able to create a team.

Team scores must be present.

The level of the team must exist.

You must be able to combine the eight teams of the same level to progress the league for a period of time, and then compare the scores.

Comparing the scores, the bottom two teams will be demoted and the top two teams will be promoted.

can apply for a league by specifying one day of the week.

The teams that are requested are grouped into 8 teams for each level, and the league will be held for one week.

Free cards must be generated every hour.

The purchase price of the card must be reset on a weekly (server time basis) basis.

Daily Quest values must be initialized on a daily basis.

The mailbox must exist.

Game producers and team managers should be able to send messages to users.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seohyunbin avatar image Seohyunbin commented ·

Thank you for your answer~

Then, can compare team scores?

Can I exchange items or messages between users in the game?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

A few of those line items are very game-specific so it's hard for me to say for sure (especially the stuff about 8 teams and what happens with promotions and leagues). The bulk of the rest is absolutely possible using PlayFab, especially if you include our server hosting feature.

I will call out these two line-items:

• The mailbox must exist.
  • Game producers and team managers should be able to send messages to users.

We don't currently have a an in-game mailbox system, though it's request we've heard and will deliver in the future (no timeline to announce yet). Without that inbox, the only way we support communicating to users is through email and push notifications.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seohyunbin avatar image Seohyunbin commented ·

Thank you for your answer~

Then, can compare team scores?

Can I exchange items or messages between users in the game?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Seohyunbin commented ·

The Groups (https://api.playfab.com/documentation/Groups) system we have in PlayFab is intended to be the teams/clans/guilds featureset. We do not yet include a Group leaderboard, but that is on our backlog for addition in the near future.

In terms of exchanging items or messages, we provide a trading system (https://api.playfab.com/documentation/client#Trading) that you can use to gift or trade items between players. For messages, we are looking at adding a general-purpose message posting service in a future update, but in the near term, it's certainly possible to use the generic data systems we have to allow for individual messages between players.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seohyunbin avatar image Seohyunbin brendan commented ·

Can I get another Clan's information?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.