question

Poojan avatar image
Poojan asked

How to can i add player with group or team wise to study/analyse data team wise and player wise

How can i create Team which will have fix number of players.And want to track the data of the player wise as well as team wise

Eg.

• Team Tango Player
    • Tango 1 Player
    • Tango 2 Player
    • Tango 3 Team
  • Charlee Player
    • Charlee 1 Player
    • Charlee 2 Player
    • Charlee 3 Team
  • Alpha Player
    • Alpha 1 Player
    • Alpha 2 Player
    • Alpha 3 Player

In my game I've structure is somewhat like above.

With above structure I want to track/analyse data like Which team won more, Which player from which team has killed more enemies.Team will be fixed.

Can anyone please help on this. Any documentation for this particular things or example will be helpful.

Thanks,

Player Dataanalytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We support Groups if your team sizes a small-ish (<~100). From your other post, though, it sounded like you were planning on very large teams (6 teams across your entire player base). In that case, I would approach teams as segments. On team selection, you could use our AddPlayerTag method to add the relevant team tag. Then, you could define segments based on player tags. These segments are available as part of player profiles and can be queried in the raw data or Snowflake.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.