question

astepic avatar image
astepic asked

Store duplication and segment enter detection not working

Greetings!

I was following the steps as described on https://api.playfab.com/docs/general-getting-started-1-1

1. But in the step where I should duplicate the store - the duplicate button in Economy / Catalogs / Store - "duplicate" does nothing - the existing store is not duplicated

2. The steps from the same tutorial linked above - I've added another segment, detecting players with 500-600 experience, but after I set my experience to 550, the player is detected in the segment, but not granted virtual currency or items.

Could you explain why would this happen, is it a bug,

or a misunderstanding of the free package (which I am currently on) features from my side?

The details about the project:
My test project ID is 57D6

My tested User ID is 59A3C4B09340B0E3

Thank you for your time,
and have a nice day

Andrija Stepić
andrija.stepic@gmail.com

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

For 1, duplication is working fine. I just selected the store in your catalog, clicked duplicate, confirmed, and you now have a duplicate. If you're not able to do this, can you provide the specific steps you're following, and what browser you're using (and version)?

For 2, I am seeing something odd with evaluation of your segment. I'm having the engineering team look at your specific scenario, so please don't be surprised if you see that player's XP change a few times (or a new test player be created).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.