question

danielxli3 avatar image
danielxli3 asked

Is playstream in dashboard gone now?,Is the Playstream on dashboard gone now?

I loved seeing playstream events when I logged in and went to my dashboard and seems like playstream is gone from that screen now. Any way i can reenable it?

I loved seeing playstream events when i logged into my dashboard and seems like they are gone now. Any way i can reenable that?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, we talk about this in News (click your name in the upper right corner while on a title in the Game Manager, then click "News"), but we moved the PlayStream to the tab with the world map. The issue was that once a title is live and getting heavy traffic, the main dashboard was taking too long to load (due to the need to show all the PlayStream events). Moving it to the World Map page (which also is using all the PlayStream data) allows the main Dashboard to load much more quickly.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

danielxli3 avatar image danielxli3 commented ·

Thanks! Makes sense

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.