question

v-throch avatar image
v-throch asked

when will the Localization feature be integrated ??

In the Playfab help section, i found this :

Localized Email Templates

PlayFab is introducing the support for storing localized strings on behalf of game developers. We are also adding the necessary logic to provide your players with the correct strings for the language they prefer. The first feature using this new behavior is localized email templates.

Could you tell me when the others features like (news,store..) will use this existing localization feature ?

Content
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We haven't communicated a timeline for a full suite of localization features. This quarter, we chose to focus on the developer experience in Game Manager and email-based player communication. In the next quarter, you can expect us to expand the localization offering. I know that title news is high on the list, but we'll be able to discuss the specifics in more details in the coming months.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.