question

gamerishere avatar image
gamerishere asked

Export Title Data (On request).

Hi @Brendan

I was wondering about one thing. I am planning to do some big changes in the future and it would require us exporting all the current players with their data and statistics to another title. I see that we have an individual option of exporting player data.

Could you help us in switching to another (new) title and copying everything from previous title? For example: "If my game is hacked and i want to change my title and other stuff, that would be the only option I guess.".

OR if you have other suggestions for cases like if your things got leaked and people requesting randomly and maniupulating stuff, what should we do?

Please answer all the questions, thanks.

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

I'm sorry, we can't bulk move your players' data to a different title. You could do a throttled bulk migration using our admin API. You'd want to limit the rate of players moved to about 1 per second or so.

When you say "things got leaked," what do you mean? Your secret key? That can be revoked. Something else?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.