everything was fine for monthes untill today. My Title ID is 5626.
I started experiancing a bug - my unity-built custom server started saying NetworkError.NoResources when I send data through NetworkTransport.Send(). In local tests the same build works ok, so this is something related to cloud.
While examining whats wrong I upgraded playfab sdk to recent version. Now I have 2 problems:
- FIRST PROBLEM: playfab editor extensions always has wrong developer secret key.
so in secret keys tab and in editor extensions its always different keys. Seems that the one in unity is incorrect. I've checked that PlayFabEditorApi.GetStudios returns wrong key, its not caching outdated key problem.
Nevertheless, I've managed to workaround this problem just by avoiding to open playfab sdk and inserting correct secret key in settings scriptable object.
- SECOND PROBLEM: matchmaking fails now.
Here is screenshot of my code (working fine before updating playfab)