question

hampusbankler avatar image
hampusbankler asked

Export player data through Web interface

Aug 23, 2018 7:29 AM I excecuted an "Export Player" request through the Web Interface, but from what I've seen I still haven't received the email with the player's data (which they request from me).

Noting in my spam folder wither. Should I just try again, or is there a known issue or delay with these requests?

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The export player data request queues the player to be processed - it can indeed take some time, depending on how much is in the queue. If you're still not seeing it at this point, can you please provide the Title ID and PlayFab ID in question?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hampusbankler avatar image hampusbankler commented ·

Title: 7E8E

ID: D219406C8BA74A77

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan hampusbankler commented ·

Right now, you have not selected to receive any export emails: https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/7E8E/settings/email. Once you've set that, you'll receive them.

1 Like 1 ·
hampusbankler avatar image hampusbankler brendan commented ·

Thank you, Brendan!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.